Melbourne - Sherbrooke Forest - Yarra Valley - Melbourne
Summary of The Day: A tour for those with an appreciation for food, wine and a little history. Puffing Billy is an icon in 'the hills' which you will ride. Spend the remainder of the day in Yarra Valley sampling local produce and of course, wine!
From the charm of the Blue Dandenongs and Puffing Billy steam train, tour the picturesque Yarra Valley wine region. Enjoy a delicious, hearty spit roast lunch accompanied by a glass of wine at Fergusson's Winery. There is opportunity for a tasting at the cellar door after your lunch. For a taste of something sweet, visit the ever so popular and relatively new Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery. Be amazed at their product range! Continue a structured wine tasting at award winning Rochford Wines and wine tasting, complimentary cheese and crackers and tour at Dominique Portet.
Tour departs at 8:00am and returns at 5:30pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Children aged 4 and under join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Professional tour guide
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
Historic steam train ride
Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, Vegemite and crackers
Winery lunch with glass of wine
Opportunity for wine tasting at Fergusson's Winery
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.