Summary of The Day: Our day starts with an early boat to go whale-watching. It is advisable to board very early in the morning for favorable weather.
After boarding we will set our course for south of the Valdez Penisula, going through Salinas Grande y Chica. Once we arrive at Punta Delgada, around midday, we will enjoy lunch at the El Faro resort. After lunch you will have the opportunity to go down the cliffs and walk near the elephant seals.
We will then travel down the coast of Punta Cantor to get to Caleta Valdes. Here we will view the fascinating geological formations and possibly some orca whales before heading back to the Ameghino Isthmus. On the way make sure to keep an eye out for some of the wild land animals such as guanacos, rheas, foxes, maras (Patagonian hare), armadillos and more. We will return to Puerto Madryn in time to see a stunning sunset from the city.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The tour starts very early in the morning and finishes after watching a stunning sunset in Puerto Madryn. Please leave us a note when booking online regarding this and we will confirm detailed pickup and drop-off time with our local tour office. This will be confirmed after receiving the confirmation of the booking.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".