Summary of The Day: Discover the secrets of lavender in Provence!
We'll set off from our agency in central Paris at 7:00am for an unforgettable day in the South of France. After a short drive to the Gare de Lyon (train station), you will take the TGV in the direction of Avignon. Enjoy a relaxing journey through the charming French countryside.
You'll be met at the TGV station in Avignon by your tour guide, who will take you to the city center to visit the Pope's Palace with audio guide, after which you'll have free time to visit the city at your own pace.
Your guide will then take you through the hilltop villages of Luberon, stopping at Roussillon village in the heart of Luberon north valley with its amazing ochre cliffs. Here you'll discover the Plateau de Sault, known as the lavender capital. Admire the vast fields of lavender from the panoramic Gordes viewpoint.
Continuing our tour, we'll visit the Lavender Museum at Coustellet. Discover the secrets of this alluring plant - the symbol of Provence – by way of the museum's numerous collections.
We'll return to Paris by TGV, arriving at the Gare de Lyon train station in Paris at around 10:45pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Round trip transport to/from Paris on the TGV Mediterranean (2nd class)
Transport in a coach or minivan from local agency to Gare de Lyon, and during the guided portion of the tour of Provence
To protect your personal property, please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Please note all customers need to join the tour at the meeting point:
Time Region Location Full Address
7:00AM Paris central Paris 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".