Summary of The Day: There are so many great restaurants in Melbourne, and with new ones popping up regularly, it’s hard to keep up. The best way to sample Melbourne’s famous restaurant scene is to experience a few in one evening. With clusters of amazing venues within walking distance, we have devised a great way to see and taste the city in a delicious and enjoyable experience.
Our Progressive Degustation Walk is a tour of Melbourne’s hidden away and amazing restaurants. We visit three unique venues, with exclusive wine tastings and tantalising savoury tastes from their menus.
Hear from the passionate wine waiters who share their favourite drops, and restaurateurs who reveal how their distinctive restaurant design, location and menus came to be.
Includes 3 food tastings with a flight of wine or similar in each venue. A total of 9 tastings. We can cater for most food concerns if we are advised at least 24 hours in advance.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Expert, friendly guide
3 food tastings with a flight of wine or similar in each venue.
Tour Departs at 5pm. Meet outside of Starbucks Cafe in the CITY SQUARE - corner Swanston and Collins Street - Look for Guide with Yellow Umbrella.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
Tour runs Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Venues will vary.
Private group bookings are possible for Monday to Thursday – maximum of 8 people.
We can cater for most food concerns if we are advised at least 24 hours in advance.
Please do note that as we visit off the beaten track venues, many will have stairs – so please let us know if you have concerns, and we will swap venues if possible.
We promote the responsible service of alcohol, and advise participants not to drive after the tour. If all samples are consumed, the alcohol level equates to approx 4 – 5 glasses in a 3 hour period.
Legal drinking age in Australia is 18.
Restaurants we visit may include:The Deanery, La Vita Buona, Neaopli, Izakaya Den, Papa Goose, Taxi Kitchen, Harley House, OmNom, and generally concludes at Seamstress.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.