Summary of The Day: After pick up from Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Port Dickson, start on a 1.5 to 2 hours drive. Upon arrival at Port Dickson, proceed to ostrich farm along the Port Dickson beach road. The ostriches are housed in open paddocks shaded by large trees.
They can be fed, and for a fee adults and children can even ride them ostriches around a small circuit at the back of the farm. Besides ostriches, visitors can see quite a large number of farm animals.
Next stop will be Cape Rachado, a Portuguese word for 'broken cape'. It is the country’s oldest lighthouse, originally built by the Portuguese in the 16th century but today, the site is a conservation area for migrating birds.
After Cape Rachado, lunch will be at a yacht club, followed by shopping at Port Dickson town (however, Port Dickson is strictly not a shopping attraction, a daily bazaar can be found along the way). We'll then make our way to the Army Museum, located next to a military base about 7km away from Port Dickson town, in the Sirusa district. It is a property of the Malaysian Royal Armed Forces. The Army Museum has two main buildings; each houses themed exhibits and galleries showcasing military history, complete with authentic displays of military guns, equipment and gear.
After the tour, we'll transfer back to your hotel.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.