Summary of The Day: When you arrive at the dance studio in Buenos Aires, you'll meet your experienced instructor who will teach you the musical and technical aspects of tango.
First, listen to the rhythm of the accordion and other instruments, which set the mood and tempo of the dance. Next, learn the proper way to begin, forming the Argentine-style close embrace with the lead dancer and follower connecting chest-to-chest. When you're ready, practice some steps across the wooden dance floor as you catch your own reflection in the mirror.
Whether you’re a beginner or an avid dancer, you’ll appreciate the simplicity and elegance of Tango and have a great time experiencing a part of authentic Argentine culture.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per class.
*There is a maximum of 4 people per class.
*If there are more than 4 people per order, the customer will have to divide the group and book multiple reservations. Every booking must be arranged for different time, reservations can not overlap.
*Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate on this tour.
Private tango lesson
Experienced bilingual (English and Spanish) instructor
Footwear and clothing suitable for dancing is strongly recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
I have two left feet and had never danced before, but really wanted to try Tango whilst in Buenos Aires. Nora is passionate about teaching, speaks good English, and is an excellent communicator. Despite the basic nature of the lessons I rea...lly enjoyed my time with her - if she can get me to dance anyone can! Thank you Nora :)Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.