Summary of The Day: Experience the best whale watching Queensland has to offer and enjoy the trip of a lifetime with a Hervey Bay whale watching tour!
After picking you up from your Hervey Bay accommodations, we'll get up close and personal with the majestic humpback whales, and enjoy their close encounters. Our luxurious 20 metre catamaran is perfectly designed for whale watching, giving you clear viewing decks, underwater viewing windows, hydrophone, unique viewing platform and underwater camera.
Our friendly, experienced and accredited staff will give you an amazing experience you will never forget!
Morning Whale Watch - 8:30am to 12:30pm
Afternoon Whale Watch - 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Cruise times are subject to change as we are well known for having "one last look" and this can mean a later return on our cruises.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll take an intimate tour to Fraser Island from Hervey Bay.
After picking you up from the hotel we'll depart for this fantastic natural region. Here we'll take a guided rainforest walk to the heart of the island and discover its rich fauna and flora. We'll have some time to take a swim in the fresh waters of Eli Creek and relax with beach time on the famous Seventy Five Mile Beach. From here we'll visit Lake McKenzie, a gorgeous lake hidden within the island's dunes.
Afterwards, we'll enjoy an Al a Carte menu at the Eurong beach Resort.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
2 Adults + 2 Children
* Adult: 15+ yeas old
* Children: 4 - 14 years old
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your Whale Watch tour includes:
- Guaranteed Whale Sighting (or return ticket)
- Expert accredited commentary
- Friendly and experienced staff
- Multi lingual staff and whale information in 6 languages
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Tea/coffee with biscuits, danishes, cake & antipasto platter on the way home
- Hydrophone equipped, to hear the Whales sing
- Underwater viewing windows (see the whales in their natural environment)
- Access to the unique viewing platform (gets you eye level with the whales)
- Free “Close Encounters” Whale Watch DVD
- Entertainment for the children (toys, coloring in and kids DVDs)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned comfort in all cabin areas
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
Fraser Explorer Tour includes:
- Tour of Frasier Island
- Professional Guide
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD coaches with seat belts
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off from Hervey Bay
- A visit to exquisite Lake McKenzie
- Morning Tea
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
- National park fees
Please select your Half Day Whale Watching tour date and then note your Fraser Island Tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation.
You will need to supply a Booster seat for any children under the age of 7 years and an Australian Approved Child seat for children under the age of 4 years for the Fraser Island component of this package.
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.