Summary of The Day: Exclusive sightseeing flight over the Prague city center; we fly where others cannot go, so you are ensured a very exclusive experience. See Prague’s hundreds of towers from a bird’s eye view. We'll start from the Letnany airport, fly over Prague’s Zoo, futuristic building of the Botanic garden Fata Morgana, and the beautiful baroque castle Troja, with it’s precisely shaped french garden.
Then, the plane will fly towards the city center. On the way, we can admire the pride of socialist architects the Strahov stadium, which still is the largest in the world, with a capacity of over 250,000 people. The magnificent Prague castle will then catch your eye, with all the courtyards, palaces, gothic towers of the St. Vitus cathedral, and beautiful terraced gardens.
Within a few seconds we find ourselves above the heart of Prague, the Old Town square. You can observe the crowds in one of many markets, dominant statue of the famous protestant reformer John Hus and, of course, the famous Astronomical clock.
On the right side of the plane, we can admire Prague‘s most famous sight, Charles bridge, where thousands of history-loving tourists gather daily. But you don’t have to struggle along with the crowd to get a good look, you can enjoy this gorgeous sight from the comfort of your plane seats.
We will then fly along the river until we get to Vysehrad castle. Situated within the castle is the Basilica of St Peter and St Paul, as well as the Vysehrad Cemetery, containing the remains of many famous people in Czech history. From there, we’ll fly towards the Vinohrady neighborhood. From far away we can see Prague’s TV tower covered with little statues of crawling babies by famous czech artist David Cerny.
Besides modern art, we can admire the precise architectonic situation of buildings from the late 19th century that form perfect rectangles. On the way back to the airport, we'll take a look at Flight Museum Kbely, with its many old soviet fighter jets. You'll finish the tour having seen all of Prague in just 20 minutes!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult (3-4 People)
* The price is per plane (3-4 persons).
* Minimum age to participate is 6 years old.
* Children 6-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour takes place from April to October departing from Narodni Street 38 or free transfer from your hotel or Prague airport. Times and pick-up points are set individually.
Children 6 to 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
You can take a drink and a small snack to the plane.
Flight is not a health risk to pregnant women or handicapped individuals.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.