Summary of The Day: Treat yourself and your company to something special! Enjoy lunch against a backdrop of Prague's famous landmarks, listen as a guide points out various attractions, or just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Upon arrival, the crew will welcome you with a traditional Czech aperitif. he two-hour cruise with lunch starts at noon from Cech Bridge and continues all the way to Vysehrad, giving you a unique opportunity to admire the best Prague has to offer, including the Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, a gallery and a concert hall in neo-renaissance style, the St. Church of St. Nicholas, Charles Bridge, the National Theatre, Emauzy Church and Vysehrad, a castle fort on a rock cliff high above the river. The cruise is accompanied by live music, and the buffet is open throughout the journey.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $41.88|
|Child (3-10)||USD $36.64|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $37.95|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- 120-minute boat cruise on the Vltava River in modern large boats for 50 -150 people
- Lunch Cruise Admission Ticket Deluxe Buffet Style Lunch
- Welcome Drink
- Deluxe Buffet-Style Lunch
- Musical Entertainment
- Round-trip Hotel Transfer
- Live guide service
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Prague airport
- Additional Drinks Aside From Welcome Drink
- Service fee for tour guide/bus driver
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- This tour takes place daily from April 1 – October 31, and on FRI, SAT, SUN from November 1 – March 31 at 11:30am from Národní street 38.
- Please indicate your hotel for complimentary pick-up service during booking.
- If you are not using hotel pick-up service, please be at the meetup point 20 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7