Summary of The Day: Sailing on a river cruise through the most beautiful places in Prague is an experience never to be forgotten. Lit lanterns combined with live music can create a magical atmosphere and give your evening a completely different dimension.
The landmarks of Prague, beautifully illuminated by night, will leave you in awe as you travel down the Vltava River enjoying dinner and music in a romantic and festive atmosphere. The Prague cruise with dinner lasts three hours. You can enjoy a rich menu consisting of a wide selection of delicacies of Czech and international cuisine. The drink selection is equally appealing. The price includes boat tickets, entertainment in the form of buffet dinner, a welcome drink, and live music.
Every evening at 7 o´clock, the three-hour cruise departs from Cechuv Bridge, giving you the opportunity to see the major landmarks in Prague at night. In addition to Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, National Theatre, Dancing House and Vysehrad, you can admire the many lesser-known sights such as the Metronome at Letna, the Emmaus Monastery, Agnes Monastery, Podoli waterworks, and the historical power plant Stvanice. The boat also passes through the oldest lock chamber on the river Vltava.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our friendly crew who will offer you the traditional Czech welcome aperitif. There is an open buffet for the duration of the cruise. Experiencing these sunset views from our boat is a memory that will be hard to forget.
The Dinner menu includes:
Variation of Smoked Meats (Ham, Salami Herkules etc.), Variation of Cheeses (Eidam, Koliba, Ostepek etc.), Delicate Pate, Cabbage Salad, Chinese Cabbage Salad, Chilli Peppers Salad, Bean Salad, Delicate Salad, Pasta Salad, Cheese Salad, Vegetable Salad with Balkan Cheese, Fresh Vegetables, Pickled Herrings, Small Butters
Roasted Chicken, Small Sausages, Goulash, Roasted Sea Herrings with Marinade, Fried Cauliflower, Rice with Seafood, Potato noddles with Smoked Meat and Spinach, Yeat Fruit Dumplings, Stewed Vegetables with Broccoli
Rice, Dumplings, Lard Dumplings, French Fries, Potato Pancakes
White and Brown Pastry, Bread
Variation of Cheeses on Platter, Minidesserts, Custards, Fresh Fruit
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $56.20|
|Child (3-10)||USD $48.48|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $50.84|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- Dinner Cruise admission ticket
- Deluxe buffet-style dinner
- Welcome drink
- Musical entertainment
- Service of guide
- Roundtrip hotel transportation
- Additional drinks aside from welcome drink
- All personal expenses
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- This tour takes place daily at 6:30pm.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- If you are using hotel pick-up please indicate your hotel during booking.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable.
- Each table on the dinner cruise holds a party of six. You will share your table with guests from outside of your party if your party has less than six people. If you wish to request a separate table, you must contact your local tour operator in advance. Separate tables cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7