Summary of The Day: Join the most complete introduction to the city of Prague!
Our bus departs from Narodni třida and will show you the great sights of the city, beginning with the Estates Theatre, where the premiere of W. A. Mozart’s Don Giovanni opera was held. We will travel along the National Theatre to the Smetana Embankment to admire the marvelous view of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge. Then we'll travel around the Old Town and the New Town, seeing the Wenceslas Square, the heart of Prague and where Czech history was written. Then, we will cross the Charles Square, spotting Dancing House on the river.
We will cross the river to reach the Lesser Quarter, which is dominated by Saint Nicholas Church. Immediately afterwards, we will start our tour of Prague Castle, passing by Saint Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace and Saint George’s Convent to reach the Old Castle Stairs. We will descend to our bus, which will take us to the Charles Bridge.
We will say a word or two about its statues and, under the statue of Charles IV at the other side of the bridge, we will board a cruise boat, which will take us to places large cruise ships cannot go, like the Devil’s Stream channel. There you will be enthralled by the picturesque corners of the Lesser Quarter. This is a 45 minute trip and refreshments will be served.
The last part of the tour is by foot. Our guide will show you Prague Castle Area, Charles Bridge, Klementinum, Townhall (not available Nov 1-Mar 31) and the Old Town Square with its famous Astronomical Clock, dating back to 1410. This is where our city tour ends.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $38.59|
|Child (3-10)||USD $33.02|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $34.73|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- Guided motorcoach tour along with walking tour
- Professional tour escort
- River Cruise with refreshment
- Hotel pick-up (depend on availability)
- Personal Expenses
- Service fee for tour guide/bus driver
- Hotel Drop-off
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- Please indicate your hotel during booking for pick-up service.
- For those not using Hotel Pick-up, please meet at Narodní Třída 38, Prague 1, 20 minutes prior to tour departure time.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, as part of the tour will be on foot.
- The tours ends at Old Town Square.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7