Summary of The Day: On this tour, you'll have the fantastic opportunity to see Prague's main historic places and monuments in only three hours, including the popular castle guards ceremony at Prague Castle.
Allow us to invite you to a sightseeing tour of the city Bernard Bolzano called “a city of a hundred towers” in the 19th century. We'll begin in the vicinity of the Estates Theatre, in the Old Town, which hosted the premiere of W.A. Mozart’s "Don Giovanni" opera. First we will pass by the National Theatre, and you'll see the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, which is the home stage of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra; the Powder Gate, the Wenceslas Square, the center of the New Town, Charles Square, and the renowned Dancing House (Fred and Ginger).
Then we will cross the Jirásek Bridge to the Lesser Quarter, which is dominated by Saint Nicholas Church. Here we'll enjoy a walking tour along the Prague Castle, where Czech kings had their offices. Soldiers of the elite Prague Castle Guard will welcome you at the gates. You'll see the ceremonial Changing of the Guard, including a fanfare and the flag ceremony (only available for the 10:00am tour).
Then will see Saint Vitus Cathedral, where the Czech Crown Jewels are kept, and where King Charles IV, father of the country, is buried. In the Lobkowicz Palace you can have a refreshing cup of coffee in the beautiful, historic café. Afterwards we will walk down to the Malostranske square where our minibus will be waiting for us. We will cross into Prague's Jewish Town, pass the oldest synagogue in Europe, and arrive in the Old Town Square. It is one of the oldest marketplaces in Prague and features the historic Town Hall and world-famous Astronomical Clock, dating back to 1410. This is where our tour ends.
- Estates Theatre
- Prague Old Town Square
- Prague Castle
- Charles Bridge
- Wenceslas Square
- Dancing House
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Prague Jewish Town (Josefov)
- Old-New Synagogue
- Prague Astronomical Clock
- Prague National Theatre Opera
- Prague Old Town City Hall
- Prague's Lesser Town (Mala Strana)
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $30.19|
|Child (3-10)||USD $25.87|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $27.17|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
|Private tour 1-3 people||USD $232.90|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
*Children 2 and younger are free.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Service of guide
- Coffee break
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Service fee for tour guide/bus driver
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Please select your language of choice during booking.
- This tour takes place daily all year round at 10:00am with the Guard Changing Ceremony and at 11:30am for the tour only.
- For those not using hotel pick-up, please meet at Narodni Trida 38, Prague 1.
- Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins prior to departure time.
- Tour ends at the Old Town Square.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7