Summary of The Day: WHAT YOU GET:
* Enjoy free admission to the most popular attractions in Prague.
* Take a free guided bus tour that begins in the center of the city on Narodni street 38, a short distance from the site where the legendary Velvet Revolution, the symbol of the fall of totalitarianism in Czechoslovakia, began in 1989. The tour continues from the New Town, passing some of the most important sites in Prague, through the Old Town and the Lesser Town. The tour ends at Prague Castle, seat of the Czech kings and presidents and the most heavily visited site in the Czech Republic.
* Take a free cruise through Prague with commentary. A romantic sightseeing cruise is a unique way to see the beauty of Prague and to appreciate the comfort of transport without having to wait at zebra crossings or walking in the heat of summer. Boats have been cruising on the Vltava for over 140 years and you get the great opportunity to experience the way people used to travel years ago.
* Save time – you needn’t wait in queues at ticket offices that are frequently long due to the great interest of tourists from all over the world.
* Discounts and special offers. Prague City Pass saves you money, not only on admission to the most important attractions and a free bus tour and free boat cruise, but also with many other VIP discounts. For example, Prague City Pass will get you from the airport to your hotel by micro-bus or in a BMW sedan at a fantastic price. Holders receive a discount on boat rides on the Vltava River, on dinners at a number of attractive Prague restaurants, and on purchases of world-famous Bohemian glass, etc.
The most important attractions are included in PRAGUE CITY PASS:
* Prague Castle – Old Royal Palace with Vladislav Hall, St. George‘s Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower, St. Vitus Cathedral. The ticket is valid for 2 days from first entry.
* Jewish museum in Prague – Maisel Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery, Klausen Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall. The ticket is valid for 7 days from first entry.
Prague City Pass holders also receive a free guided bus tour through the centre of Prague, free river cruise and many other discounts and benefits.
Prague City Pass is valid 30 days following date of the first entry. Attractions can be entered only once.
List of discounts is provided in the booklet you'll receive.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults: 16 and older
* Children: 3-15 years old
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Free admission to the most popular attractions in Prague
Free guided bus tour through the center of Prague
Free river cruise
Discounts and benefits 25% to trips out of Prague, city tours in Prague, restaurants, transfers, car rental etc.
Prague City Pass is valid 30 days following the date of the first entry. Attractions can be entered only once.
Prague Castle – the ticket is valid for 2 days from first entry
Jewish museum in Prague – the ticket is valid for 7 days from first entry
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.