Summary of The Day: WHAT YOU GET:
* Enjoy free admission to the most popular attractions in Prague.
* Take a free guided bus tour that begins in the center of the city on Narodni street 38, a short distance from the site where the legendary Velvet Revolution, the symbol of the fall of totalitarianism in Czechoslovakia, began in 1989. The tour continues from the New Town, passing some of the most important sites in Prague, through the Old Town and the Lesser Town. The tour ends at Prague Castle, seat of the Czech kings and presidents and the most heavily visited site in the Czech Republic.
* Take a free cruise through Prague with commentary. A romantic sightseeing cruise is a unique way to see the beauty of Prague and to appreciate the comfort of transport without having to wait at zebra crossings or walking in the heat of summer. Boats have been cruising on the Vltava for over 140 years and you get the great opportunity to experience the way people used to travel years ago.
* Save time – you needn’t wait in queues at ticket offices that are frequently long due to the great interest of tourists from all over the world.
* Discounts and special offers. Prague City Pass saves you money, not only on admission to the most important attractions and a free bus tour and free boat cruise, but also with many other VIP discounts. For example, Prague City Pass will get you from the airport to your hotel by micro-bus or in a BMW sedan at a fantastic price. Holders receive a discount on boat rides on the Vltava River, on dinners at a number of attractive Prague restaurants, and on purchases of world-famous Bohemian glass, etc.
The most important attractions are included in PRAGUE CITY PASS:
* Prague Castle – Old Royal Palace with Vladislav Hall, St. George‘s Basilica, Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower, St. Vitus Cathedral. The ticket is valid for 2 days from first entry.
* Jewish museum in Prague – Maisel Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery, Klausen Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall. The ticket is valid for 7 days from first entry.
Prague City Pass holders also receive a free guided bus tour through the centre of Prague, free river cruise and many other discounts and benefits.
|Child 6-15||USD $42.70|
* Adults: 16 and older
* Children: 3-15 years old
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.