Summary of The Day: A spacious 60-foot catamaran transports you across the clear turquoise water to the only live coral reef in the United States. Guests can bask in the warm tropical sun or experience six exciting hours riding a wave runner, a banana boat and parasailing. The tour is your gateway to the breathtaking undersea world of the barrier reef. You can also enjoy a buffet lunch and complimentary soft drinks, wine and beer.
The Florida Keys, one of the world's most beautiful and diverse ecosystems, boast clear water, mangrove forests and a live coral reef. This magnificent habitat is home to numerous rare species of tropical fish, birds and mammals. Climb aboard this spacious 60-foot catamaran for an unforgettable six-hour water adventure.
On a Power Water Adventure Tour, you can ride on a banana boat or a wave runner. Shallow water snorkeling is your opportunity to explore the spectacular undersea world of the barrier reef. Parasail solo or share the view with a partner in a tandem platform up to 500 feet above the Conch Republic. You can also simply relax on the open-air sundeck. There are activities for all ages. The tour includes a free continental breakfast, lunch buffet and afternoon snack along with sangria, beer and soft drinks.
Make your reservation today to experience life to its fullest on the tropical waters off Key West with a Sebago Power Adventure Water Tour of Key West. Bring your identification, sunglasses, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen. It is our pleasure to provide the rest.
Location: Foot of William St. at Historic Seaport Old Town, Key West, Florida 33040 Operation time: Sails daily - Monday through Sunday Departs at 10 a.m. and returns at 4 p.m.
Operation time: Sails daily - Monday through Sunday Departs at 10:00am and returns at 4:00pm
Adults 22 years or older must bring a valid I.D. to operate the wave runners.
Those 16 - 21 years of age must also bring I.D. and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of $3.00 in order to operate the wave runners.
Children under 16 may not operate the wave runners, but can ride along.
Bring a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and don't forget your camera!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.