Summary of The Day: We invite you to explore the beautiful city of Santiago, with its interesting mix of old and modern styles and to discover its contrasting neighborhoods, such as the financial district, known as Sanhattan, the Civic Center, Bellavista and the Metropolitan Park.
After picking you up from Valparaíso pier, we will head to Santiago through a scenic road that passes through the beautifully groomed vineyards of the Curacavi and Casablanca valleys. Our tour starts from the civic center, where all the iconic historical buildings are located. The first stop is the Republica neighborhood, which used to be the upper-class neighborhood in the XX century. Many classical buildings can be found in this area, such as the Equestrian Club (Club Hipico), which still today welcomes distinguished visitors. Then we will visit La Moneda Palace, current seat of Government. Then we will walk to Plaza de Armas to visit the Cathedral and the Central Post Office. The tour continues to San Cristobal Hill, located inside the Metropolitan Park, to get a panoramic view of Santiago with the Andes Mountains in the background. Then we will pass to Bellavista, the bohemian neighborhood, located at the foot of Cerro San Cristobal.
For those passengers who have a connecting flight, we can provide drop off at the airport after the tour.
Please input your cruise information and the time your will arrive at the pier on the "Reservation Request" box during Booking.
Please present a copy of your reservation to the tour guide at the pick-up point.
For those passengers who have a connecting flight, we can provide drop off at the Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport after the tour. Please state your flight information during booking.
Please state your hotel after booking if you would like to be dropped off there. We can only provide drop off for Santiago Hotels. Please state your hotel for drop off during booking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.