Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart from Brno on a wonderful tour of Poerta Coeli and Pernstejn Castle. Poerta Coeli (Heaven‘s Gate) is a Cistercian women’s monastery from the 13th century, in which, even today, lives a community of Cistercian sisters. The famous dominating features of this monastery include the richly decorated Gothic portals in the west facade of the Romanesque-Gothic Basilica, the chapter hall, and cloister.
The impressive castle Pernštejn is one of the best-preserved Gothic castles in our country and, therefore, one of the most visited. The highest tips of the majestic castle can be seen far away from the Bohemian-Moravian Highlands. Pernštejn, sometimes called a Marble castle, sits high on a rock that rises above its surroundings.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults: 15 and older
* Children: 3-14 years old
* Children from ages 0-2 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Admission to monastery and castle
Lunch (standard menu – Czech traditional cuisine, drinks are not included)
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, Slovak and, with extra fee paid once per one group, in Chinese. On request and subject to availability in Portuguese, Lithuanian, Polish, Italian, Slovenian and French. Please indicate your language of choice on your reservation.
This tour takes place at 9am daily (except Mondays) April - September and only on weekends in October. It operates for a minimum of two people.
Customers will be picked up at their city center hotel by the guide.
Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm pick-up details.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.