Summary of The Day: Discover the beautiful coastline north of Sydney with its holiday villages, white sandy beaches and the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
Ride the wave crests with the dolphins in the azure waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea.
Highlights of this tour
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and tour through leafy and affluent North shore suburbs
- Hop on board your modern 4WD vehicle and try the exhilarating experience of sand-boarding on Stockton Sand dunes
- Enjoy spectacular scenery and informative commentary whilst cruising the waterways of Port Stephens
- Search for the local pods of bottlenose dolphins - watch as they play on the bow waves or why not have a go at boom netting!
- Listen to the dolphins underwater or be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery
- Free time to enjoy and explore the village of Nelson Bay
|7:00AM||Sydney||Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney||27 O'Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:05AM||Sydney||Mercure Sydney||818-820 George St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia|
|7:05AM||Sydney||InterContinental||117 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:10AM||Sydney||Park Hyatt Sydney||7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:10AM||Sydney||Pier One Sydney Harbour||11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||Holiday Inn Old Sydney||55 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||Rydges World Square (Pitt Street Entrance)||389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||The Sydney Boulevard Hotel (Robinson Street Entrance)||90 William St, Sydney NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Holiday Inn Potts Point||203 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Hilton Sydney (Pitt Street Entrance)||488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Four Seasons Hotel (Harrington Street Entrance)||199 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:25AM||Sydney||DeVere Hotel||44-46 MacLeay St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:30AM||Sydney||Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour||100 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia|
|7:30AM||Sydney||The York by Swiss-Belhotel||5 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:35AM||Sydney||Vibe Hotel Sydney||111 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:35AM||Sydney||The Grace Hotel||77 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:40AM||Sydney||ParkRoyal Darling Harbour||150 Day St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|8:00AM||Sydney||Wheat Road street side (Behind Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour)||Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|USD $166.61||USD $83.73|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.