Summary of The Day: Discover the beautiful coastline north of Sydney with its holiday villages, white sandy beaches and the sparkling Pacific Ocean. Observe alligators feeding and meet famous Australians - crocodiles, kangaroos and koalas in a natural bush setting. Ride the waves with the dolphins in the waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea. This quiet arm of the blue Pacific Ocean is home to a pod of nature's most lovable and intelligent marine mammals.
• Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Tour through leafy North Shore suburbs.
• The Hawkesbury Ranges - magnificent natural sandstone and Eucalypt forests.
• Cross the Hawkesbury River - renowned for its superb oysters.
• Visit the home of many native Australian animals.
• Witness Alligators leap from their pond to snatch food from their handlers (summer months only).
• Walk amongst kangaroos and hand feed them if you wish.
• Look for koalas from treetop boardwalks - have your photo taken with a koala!
• See the infamous funnel web spider.
• Visit Newcastle - a heavy industry and large shipping port.
• Williamtown Air Force Base.
• Beautiful Port Stephens - permanent home of 80 Bottlenose Dolphins.
• Board our luxury cruiser with 360deg viewing decks at Nelson Bay.
• Cruise Port Stephens to view the dolphins.
• Listen to the dolphins underwater through hydrophones.
• Ride the boom net - there could be an inquisitive visitor swimming with you!
• Experience desert wilderness of the Stockton Bight sand dunes in a 4WD.
• Try your hand at sandboarding down the dunes - a really fun experience for any age!
Tour departs at 8:00am at King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour (in front of Kobe Jones Restaurant). Hotel pick ups available upon request. Please leave your hotel name when booking.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Hotel pick up and drop off
4WD and Sandboarding Adventure
Dolphin Watching Cruise
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Please call us 24-48 hours prior to the scheduled tour time to reconfirm your reservation and finalize your pickup details. Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pickup for this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.