Summary of The Day: Today we'll be visiting the picturesque coastal town of Port Stephens. Heading out over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, you driver/guide will provide expert commentary as we travel through the beautiful Hawkesbury Ranges.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge is the largest steel arch bridge in the world. Known to Sydneysiders as the Coathanger, the bridge was designed in 1924 to connect the northern and southern shores of the city.
A haven for nature and history lovers, the Hawkesbury region is situated among Wollemi and Blue Mountains National Parks. This morning your journey will take you through the evergreen landscape of its countryside and historic towns.
Australian Reptile Park
One hour north of Sydney we'll stop on the Central Coast to visit the Australian Reptile Park. Here you can really interact with the wildlife, including a walk with Hugo, a giant but gentle Galapagos tortoise. You can feed the friendly kangaroos and visit Elvis, a huge saltwater crocodile. For something a little more intriguing and less interactive, you can witness snake and funnel web spider milking. The park is the only supplier of many venoms that are critical in saving hundreds of lives each year.
Hop onto our luxury boat and head out on the water in search of dolphins. There are several pods of beautiful and gentle Bottlenose dolphins in the area, so there is always a very good chance of seeing one, if not many. While enjoying the dolphins and the view from one of the three viewing decks, your hosts will be on hand to ensure a great day for everyone.
The Worimi Conservation Lands (Stockton Bight Sand Dunes) is the largest sand dune system in Australia. Stretching for 32 kilometres, this surreal landscape is barren of vegetation and has dunes that climb up to 40 metres high. You'll travel on a purpose built 4WD to Stockton Bight where you can sand-board at your own pace or experience the thrill of high speed down the enormous dunes.
Departs: Sydney on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
Departs at Sharp 8:00AM from Sydney departure point
Returns: at Around 7:30PM
Duration: 11:50 Hours
Hotel Pick Up: We do CBD hotel Pickups. Please select your pick up while booking online. If your hotel is not listed, then mention it in 'Special Requirements'. Hotel Drop off: On request.
We have a 'No Waiting' Policy. Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cancellation within 72 hours of scheduled departure will incur a penalty equal to 50% of the booking price.
Please dress according to the season. In summer (December to March) wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter. Always wear comfortable shoes and keep an umbrella and raincoat handy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.