Summary of The Day: Discover the country home of the Chirnside family, Point Cook Homestead. Located at the end of an isolated country track, you will be transported to another world. Surrounded by trees, beach and farmland with only the moonlight guiding your way, Point Cook Homestead has one of our highest levels of paranormal activity.
Your evening starts at 8:30pm and ends at 2:00am. Start with a 2 hour ghost tour discovering the Chirnside Family secrets in the original 1850s homestead still haunted by Thomas, hear of betrayal in the old stables that were home to Melbourne Cup winners, and visit long lost souls still lingering on the private beach. Once your tour ends, you will enjoy a light supper then join our team on a 3 hour paranormal investigation using both electronic and divination tools to make contact with the other side.
Tour begins at 8:30pm at Point Cook Homestead, 1 Point Cook Homestead Road, Point Cook.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (Ages 12-16)
* Price is per person.
* Adults only.
* No REFUNDS.
* Change of date permitted with a minimum of 48 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of AUD 5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Experienced and knowledgable tour guide.
2 hour ghost tour.
A light supper.
3 hour paranormal investigation using both electronic and divination
Tour takes place at Point Cook Homestead, 1 Point Cook Homestead Road, Point Cook.
This tour includes moderate walking and steps.
Tours run rain, hail or shine. Please dress appropriately.
In order to ensure your safety, flat, comfortable, closed shoes and weather relevant clothing must be warn or admission may be refused.
We visit historic locations that may include stairs, dark alleyways, public roads and other hazards. Care is taken to ensure your safety; however by purchasing a ticket you accept responsibility for your own safety.
It is advised to bring a copy of your ticket on your smart phone if possible.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.