Summary of The Day: This fun packed full day trip departs from Perth at 8:30am and the first stop is Yanchep National Park where we'll get to walk along the 240 metre Koala Boardwalk and get up close to Koalas as they sit in eucalyptus trees.
Early in the morning you will often see the Western Grey Kangaroo grazing by the lake as an abundance of native birds perch in the woodland and wetlands. After an hour or so spent with these amazing Australian icons we'll jump back on the Explorer bus and head north up the Indian Ocean Road for just over two hours to the small fishing town of Cervantes.
Once in Cervantes we'll visit the Lobster Shack to take a firsthand look at the region’s multi-million dollar lobster industry. The tour starts with a video presentation to find out how the rock lobster is caught, before heading into the factory to walk directly above the 20 tonnes of live rock lobsters that are housed in the Lobster Shack. The tour comes with an audio guide in many different languages including English, Mandarin, Japanese, French, Italian, German and Korean as well as a version for kids.
Following the tour we'll sit down at the Lobster Shack for lunch which is included in the price of the tour. If you would like to upgrade to a fresh lobster lunch you can do so for an extra fifteen dollars.
After lunch we'll take a short drive to the Nambung National Park for a close look at the Pinnacles. The park itself covers an area of 17,487 hectares and provides a natural habitat for an extensive range of animals and bird life. Luckily for us there is a modern discovery centre which houses fascinating interpretative displays with details of the Pinnacles themselves as well as the flora and fauna of the park. Aboard the bus we will see the Pinnacles on a scenic drive through the park before setting off on foot for an easy paced walk through this eerie yet fascinating landscape.
Back aboard the bus we'll head south for an hour to finish off the day at the adventure filled town of Lancelin. Here you can admire the extensive sand dunes and for the more adventurous explorers perhaps try out sandboarding (think snowboarding but replace the snow with sand).
We'll return back to Perth at around 7:30pm having experienced some of the best activities that the region has to offer.
Departure points - various central PERTH locations including all hotels, apartments, hostels and the Wellington Street coach stand. Most of the time we can also pick up from Fremantle Accommodation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child - 2 to 15 years old
Infant - 0 to 1 year old
Senior - 65+ years
Family - 2 Adults + 2 Children
* Children who require a seat must pay the child price, even if they are younger than 3.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Guide
Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off for Central Perth Accommodations & Select Fremantle Accommodations
Hotel pick-up is available for Central Perth accommodations and select Fremantle accommodations. Please indicate your hotel name and address during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
Alternatively if you have not booked accommodations, you may choose pick-up from the Perth tourist coach stand pickup point on Wellington Street, right outside Perth train station.
Comfortable footwear for walking short distances would be ideal, especially on the Pinnacles trip.
As Perth is the sunniest capital city in the world you will need sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, a bottle of water to keep you hydrated and a camera to capture all the amazing sights you will encounter.
Most of all remember to bring your adventurous spirit!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.