Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Phoenix - Sonoran Desert - Sedona - Grand Canyon
Summary of The Day: We'll begin with a fully-narrated tour of the Sonoran Desert on the way to your first stop of the day -- Sedona's colorful Red Rock country. You'll have time in Sedona for a coffee break and a chance to get some photos of this spectacular area before continuing up Oak Creek Canyon. Next, visit the Navajo Indian Reservation with a stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post to shop for Native American jewelry and art. Later, travel to Grand Canyon for a rim tour on the scenic East Rim Drive and a stop at the Grand Canyon Village area. You'll have the rest of the afternoon and the evening free to explore on your own. We'll stay overnight in the Grand Canyon area.
Day One Itinerary: (Times are approximate.)
- Pick-up in Phoenix 6:15 - 7:15 am
- 20-30 minute break in Sedona
- 30-45 minutes at Cameron Trading Post
- 30-45 minutes at the Desert View Watchtower
- Evening to explore at the Grand Canyon Village
- Overnight at the Grand Canyon
Please remark your hotel name and address when making reservations online.
Summary of The Day: You'll have the morning is free to take an optional helicopter flight, and/or just enjoy more leisure time at the Grand Canyon South Rim. You can enjoy the park by taking a leisurely walk along the canyon rim, making a stop at the Grand Canyon Visitor Center or climb aboard the park's local shuttle to other canyon viewpoints. Your tour departs mid-afternoon from the canyon and returns to Phoenix/Scottsdale area between 8 pm - 9 pm.
Day Two Itinerary: (Times are approximate.)
Free morning to explore
Depart Grand Canyon mid-afternoon
Return to Phoenix approximately 7:30 pm - 9 pm
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
Please include your hotel name and address in the comments section when you book the tour online.
We want you to be as comfortable as possible. Casual dress is suggested on all tours (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes). Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing and good footwear is especially suggested for winter months. Sedona is about 10-15 degrees cooler than the Phoenix area.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
My wife and two children really LOVED the tour of the Sonora Desert in Red Rock country. We had the chance to take photos of this amazing area, and then we continued walking up to Oak Creek Canyon which was really spectacular. My wife had t...o make a stop at the Cameron Trading Post where she bought a typical necklace made by the Navajo Indians- the handicraft was simply beautiful! My kids yelled out screams of joy when we first laid our eyes on the Grand Canyon!!!! Its beauty is simply too much for words! It is such a peaceful and tranquil spot, and it really makes you one with nature. I enjoyed being able to explore the area on my own. I would really recommend taking the optional helicopter ride, the views were too good to be true! This trip was simply fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
The hotel information will be confirmed one day prior to the tour start date.
The hotel accommodation might be either Maswik Lodge or Bright Angel Lodge or other similar rated hotels. This will be subject to hotels' availability.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
This tour is available daily for you to select any departure date with pick up and drop off from hotels in Phoenix.
You can leave your hotel name and address while making your reservation.
You will have the rest of the afternoon and the evening free to explore on your own, you should be able to enjoy the sunset.