Summary of The Day: After pickup from your accommodation the central Melbourne or St Kilda, journey out through the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne to Phillip Island.
Along the way we'll pass by gorgeous ocean views the Grand Prix Circuit, home fo the Australian Moto GP. Keep your cameras ready as we drive through the Summerlands and pass by wild wallabies. After driving through San Remo we'll arrive at Phillip Island!
Here we'll visit the Phillip Island Discover Centre to learn about the largest colony of the Little Penguins. Free to explore on your own, you can stroll along the island's boardwalks over sand dunes to see the penguin rookeries. If you're hungry then you may enjoy a variety of meals at the Penguin Parade Cafe.
In the afternoon get ready for the day's main event: the Penguin Parade! As a part of your package tickets and seating to this event is provided. Watch as these amazing animals waddle across the Summerlands Beach.
The tour normally departs at 2:30pm and returns at 9:00pm in winter, and departs at 4:30pm and returns at 11:30pm in summer.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note that customers should be waiting in front of the selected pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure.
If you cannot find your desired pickup location, please input your own hotel location when booking in the "Reservation Request" box and we will confirm it for you.
Children are permitted on most tours, however due to the nature and length of tours, it may not be recommended, please check with reservations for recommendations.
A baby seat can be provided if requested.
There are no luggage storage facilities on day tours, please do not bring your luggage with you. Luggage may be stored with your accommodation provider for the day.
Due to limited luggage restrictions, pushers and prams are not permitted on tour.
What to bring: Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.