Summary of The Day: Meet a photographer, goldsmith, potter, glassmaker, steel sculptor and chef as you “experience the art and meet artisan” in this creativity themed tour of award winning craftsman.
Conducted in a comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes high-top minibus with a maximum of eleven passengers, but will operate with just four, this tour enables you to share a conversation about the intricacies of the artistry, from within the workshops. We'll go behind the scenes and get hands on with each profession, meeting fantastic artists who may give you unique keepsafes as gifts.
We'll end the day with lunch, enjoying local and seasonal delicacies from hidden gems that are foodies’ favorite spots.
This tour departs at 11:00am and returns approximately at 4:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Due to the nature of this touring experience persons under the age of 16 years are not permitted on this tour without our express written permission. Some exceptions may apply for family groups and charter bookings.
* One wheelchair passenger can be accommodated per tour.
This tour starts at 10:00am and returns at around 4:00pm.
Getting to Phillips Island
If you are not staying on Phillips Island and are traveling from Melbourne, you can take a bus to reach the island and join one of our tours. Bus
V/Line bus services run between Southern Cross Station in Melbourne and several towns on Phillip Island including Newhaven, Cape Woolamai, Surf Beach, Sunderland Bay and Cowes.
The journey from Melbourne requires a change of bus at Koo Wee Rup (very easy and usually no waiting required) and takes around 2 hours to get to the San Remo bridge, and a further 20 to 25 minutes to Cowes.
We will collect guests from the Anderson bus stop if pre-arranged with a tour booking. This can be requested via the “Reservation Request” section during the on-line booking process.
Due to the nature of this touring experience persons under the age of 16 years are not permitted on this tour without our express written permission. Some exceptions may apply for family groups and charter bookings.
For your safety and comfort flat, covered-in shoes are recommended on this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.