Melbourne - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park - Phillip Island
Summary of The Day: En route to Phillip Island we'll get up close and personal with the friendly residents of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, where we'll learn about the conservation of these loveable native animals. The eco-certified sanctuary also showcases some lesser known but equally adorable endangered species including the Southern Bettong, Eastern Quoll and the rare Fluffy Glider. From there travel to Phillip Island where you see the Nobbies, Seal Rocks and the famous Panny's Chocolate Factory. Then we'll travel to Summerland Beach for the nightly penguin parade. Home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins, Summerland beach provides a spectacular backdrop to the world famous penguin parade. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and go home for the night.
This tour concludes at different times depending the time of year: around 10pm during the winter months and midnight during summer.
Courtesy pick-up service is available at most Melbourne inner-city hotels. Please leave a note with your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
This tour does not operate on Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday, Melbourne Cup, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Australia Day, and Labour Day.
Please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade.
Our extended tours are not suitable for small children.
Tour operator reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, and vehicles, and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.