Summary of The Day: Our dollar-bill-size booklet contains six real tickets to the most famous Philadelphia attractions. We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best, and cut the price nearly in half. (Well, 46% to be precise.)
With your Philadelphia CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably:
The Franklin Institute :
General admission to this vibrant museum dedicated to science and technology. Includes one show at the awe-inspiring Fels Planetarium 4-story-tall dome.
General admission to the world's most touchable aquarium.
Phila Trolley Works Tour & The Big Bus Company:
Unlimited on-off privileges aboard trolleys and double-decker busses that access 20-stops including all of the CityPASS attractions except the aquarium. You get on/off privileges for 24-hours from time of validation during normal operating hours.
Philadelphia Zoo :
General admission to all of the habitats and animal houses at America's first zoo, including the PECO Primate Reserve and Big Cat Falls.
National Constitution Center:
General admission to America's only museum dedicated to the U.S. Constitution and the story of 'We the People'. Includes theatrical performance Freedom Rising and 42 life-size statues in the Signers' Hall.
Please Touch Museum :
Admission to all museum exhibits, special features, and daily music, literacy and arts programs. Includes theatrical performances in the Please Touch Playhouse (limited seating available).
Eastern State Penitentiary:
General admission to this historical prison that dates back to 1829 and housed infamous criminals such as Al Capone; not recommended for children under seven.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your Philadelphia CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions.
***Philadelphia CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day you use your ticket booklet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 13 and older
*Child age: 2-12
We highly recommend you use your Pass Booklet before February 28, 2017 after booking on our site since the price is valid till February, 2017. If you want to use your Pass Booklet after February 28, 2017, please contact service team to adjust the price for you.
Four one-time attraction tickets and two option tickets. Ticket details:
- The Franklin Institute - admission and one Fels Planetarium show
- Adventure Aquarium - admission
- Phila Trolley Works Tour & The Big Bus Company - on/off privileges for 24 hours from time of validation during operating hours
- Philadelphia Zoo - admission
- Option Ticket (1): The Philadelphia Zoo - admission OR National Constitution Center - admission
- Option Ticket (2): Please Touch Museum - admission to all museum exhibits, special features and performances in the Please Touch Playhouse (limited seating available) OR Eastern State Penitentiary - admission during normal hours of operation
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are typically not eligible for refund after being activated (when the first ticket is used).
Ticket book is valid for nine consecutive days beginning date of first use.
We recommend you purchase your CityPASS up to 90 days in advance of first day of use.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.