Summary of The Day: BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL - FIRST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH
Do you have a passion for whisky or are you someone who just wants to lean more about this amazing spirit? Experience the best of Perth’s small bars on this exclusive and limited tour World of Whiskey tour.
You will be given exclusive access to 3 of the finest venues in the CBD for an amazing array of whisky tastings. After a meet and greet at the General Post Office, Forrest Place, you will be guided through the city to samples of whisky and detailed history of this amazing drink.
First stop will be at Perth’s newest whisky venue Varnish on King where you’ll be delighted with tastings of bourbon, rye and Tennessee whiskey. Have it neat or with still or sparkling mineral water while you munch on delicious pretzels at the bar.
The Second stop will be at Helvetica a small bar located in ones of Perth’s best lane ways. While here you’ll get to taste 4 amazing Australian whiskies while you soak up the cool and hip vibe.
Our final stop for the night will be at Canton Lounge Bar where we’ll taste delicious and complex Japanese whiskey.
Starting at the General Post Office, Forrest Place, and finishing up on Pier Street, the tour lasts 3hrs and explores the city, via the main streets and various nooks and crannies in a relaxed and sophisticated environment.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* All travelers must be 18 years or older.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
All guests must be over 18 years of age (unless accompanied by an adult or guardian)
Proof of age may be required by your guide or by bar staff.
This tour departs at 6:30PM from General Post Office (Forrest Place) and ends at 9:30PM at Pier Street. Your guide will be wearing a bright red shirt.
Please dress to the weather. Sensible shoes are recommended. Neat casual attire & no sandals is best.
Tours will only be cancelled should advice from the Bureau of Meteorology issued advising of dangerous conditions or for any other reason, at the absolute discretion of Tours4fun.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.