Perth - Caversham Wildlife Park - Swan Valley - Nambung National Park - Lancelin - Perth
Summary of The Day: This fun packed full day trip departs from Perth at 8:30am and the first stop is Caversham Wildlife Park where you'll get to feed Kangaroos and get up close to Koalas. You will also get to see a wide range of other animals, birds and marsupials that are native to Australia.After an hour or so spent with these amazing Australian icons we jump back on the bus and take a short drive to the beautiful Swan Valley.
Swan Valley is well known for a wide range of internationally acclaimed vineyards, restaurants, cafes and art galleries. On this tour you will get a chance to taste a selection of wines at one of the vineyards which will then be followed by a lovely lunch with a glass of wine.
After lunch we will take a drive up the Indian Ocean Road to the Nambung National Park for a close look at the Pinnalces. The park itself covers an area of 17,487 hectares and provides a natural habitat for an extensive range of animals and bird life. Luckily for us there is a modern discovery centre which houses fascinating interpretative displays with details of the Pinnacles themselves as well as the flora and fauna of the park.
From the bus we will see the Pinnacles on a scenic drive through the park before setting off on foot for an easy paced walk through this eerie yet fascinating landscape, at which point you can take photos up close to the Pinnacles.
Back aboard the bus we will head south for an hour to finish off the day at the adventure filled town of Lancelin. Here you can admire the extensive sand dunes and for the more adventurous travelers perhaps try out Sandboarding using the sand boards provided (think Snowboarding but replace the snow with sand).
We will return to Perth at around 7:30pm having experienced some of the best activities that the region has to offer.
This tour departs at 8:30am and ends at 7:30pm back in Perth (depending on pick-up location). Pick-up is available from central Perth locations including all hotels, apartments, hostels and the Wellington Street coach stand. Pick up from Fremantle is available as well.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child - 2 to 15 years old
Senior - 65+ years old
Infant - 0 to 1 years old
Family - 2 Adults + 2 Children
* Children who require a seat must pay the child price, even if they are younger than 3.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Guide
Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off for Central Perth Accommodations & Select Fremantle Accommodations
Hotel pick-up is available for Central Perth accommodations and select Fremantle accommodations. Please indicate your hotel name and address during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
Alternatively if you have not booked accommodations, you choose pick-up from the Perth tourist coach stand pickup point on Wellington Street, right outside Perth train station.
Comfortable footwear for walking short distances would be ideal, especially on the Pinnacles trip.
As Perth is the sunniest capital city in the world you will need sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, a bottle of water to keep you hydrated and a camera to capture all the amazing sights you will encounter.
Most of all remember to bring your adventurous spirit!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.