Hillarys Boat Harbour - Whale Watching - Aquarium of Western Australia
Summary of The Day: Experience the thrill of coming face to face with the majestic Humpback Whales on their annual migration along the Western Australian coastline. Every year, from September to the end of November, these gentle giants can be sighted at play frolicking in the waters off Hillarys Boat Harbor. You'll enjoy the best possible view of the majestic Humpback Whales from Western Australia's Largest Whale Watching Vessel. Take advantage of our large open deck space to capture spectacular close-up photographs. Snacks are available on board at our licensed bar facilities.
Our courtesy coach can also collect you from selected points in the Perth CBD, Northbridge and along the Sunset Coast. Pick-ups must be booked in advance. Please remark your hotel name and address in the comments section of the online booking system and our staff will check availability.
This is a full day package enabling you to experience the best Hillarys Boat Harbor has to offer!
Enjoy the two-hour whale watching cruise of a lifetime, then spend some time either before or after your tour exploring the Aquarium of Western Australia, located just near our office.
We normally return to Hillarys Boat Harbour at around 12:30pm.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Rates for toddler (2-3 years of age): AUD 20.00/pp (weekdays), AUD 25.00/pp (weekends)
* Rates for infant (under 2 years old): AUD 5.00/pp
* Tour prices are based on Australian Dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Two-hour Whale Watching cruise
Entry to Aquarium of Western Australia
Free time at Hillarys Boat Harbour
Free coach transfers from your hotel in Perth (please check availability)
Please check hotel pick-up availability when booking.
Whale sightings are not guaranteed; however, our experienced and attentive crew will ensure that you have the best possible chance of spotting them.
We recommend that passengers wear comfortable clothing, and bring a hat, sunblock, and water
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.