Summary of The Day: Have you ever dreamed of swimming with wild dolphins?
Experience it today on Australia's original and multi award-winning wild dolphin cruise. With the bond of friendship and trust built up over the past twenty years, we offer visitors a unique opportunity to interact with these fascinating creatures in their natural environment. You may see mothers nursing calves, discover how they use stingrays to catch their dinner, or watch the boys showing off for the ladies. It's the ultimate wildlife encounter!
Tour length is about 3-6 hours, depending on when the wild dolphins are sighted.
Departure times and places:
- 6:30am, pick-up from Crown Hotels (Intercontinental and Holiday Inn)
- 6:40am - 7:00am, pick-up from Perth CBD Hotels.
- 7:00am, pick-up from Central Perth (Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand)
- 8:00am, Val Street Jetty, Rockingham, Perth
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 6-12 years of age
* This tour is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change frequently. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
3-6 hour cruise on our luxury, custom-built boat with on-board toilets and hot showers
Full length wetsuit, mask and snorkel
Wild dolphin guarantee - 99% success rate
Light lunch and refreshments
Self-serve tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fresh water
Complimentary photos of the cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
Please check in at the departure point at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure to redeem your voucher and sign a waiver of liability.
Cruises are subject to weather conditions. If we need to cancel we will contact you to see if you can reschedule. There is no charge to you if we have to cancel due to weather.
All passengers are required to sign a waiver of liability to participate. This will be completed on the bus or boat on the day of your cruise prior to departure.
In the interest of crew and passenger safety the crew and select passengers on all Swim with Wild Dolphins cruises will wear Electronic Shark Defense Systems (ESDS) which generate a high voltage proprietary signal to deter sharks. People with pacemakers or any other medical conditions should consult with their doctor before participating due to the electrical nature of the device.
If you suspect seasickness will be an issue for you, we suggest you visit a pharmacy prior to the cruise to obtain appropriate medication. We cannot administer any form of drug as it may interfere with other medication or pre-existing medical conditions.
Apollo3 does not have wheelchair access for people with disabilities; however, we are happy to assist you in getting on board. Please contact us to discuss the nature of your disability so that we can ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
You will need a swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes. Make sure you wear a hat and sunscreen to protect you from the hot Aussie sun. Bring a warm jacket as the sea breeze can be cool even in summer. Don't forget your camera!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.