Summary of The Day: Take the original Perth small bar tour, established in 2008. Walk a little, eat a little and drink a little. Discover and taste the small and intimate venues in the city created a new nightlife and cultural scene.
Over the course of the evening, in a small group, you will visit 3 different small bars, spending about 45 mins in each venue. Upon arrival, you will be greeted with some grazing food or a drink, depending on the venues you visit.
During the time between venues, you will be guided through sections of the city and discover other venues, thriving street art, intriguing spaces and develop an understanding of what has transformed a city centre.
Starting at the Perth Town Hall, the traditional centre of the city, and finishing in the King Street precinct, the tour lasts 3 hrs and explores the city centre, via the various nooks and crannies in a fun, relaxed and sophisticated environment.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* All travelers must be 18 years or older.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
All guests must be over 18 years of age (unless accompanied by an adult or guardian)
Proof of age may be required by your guide or by bar staff.
This tour departs at 6:30PM from Perth Town Hall (corner Barrack & Hay Streets) and ends at 9:30PM at King St Precinct.
Please dress appropriately for going into bars - neat casual attire & no sandals.
Drunken or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Each venue we visit practices Responsible Service of Alcohol.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.