Summary of The Day: Take the ultimate Perth tour to discover this amazing city and the gorgeous Swan River!
After picking us up from your hotel we'll head out to Kings Park to see the mighty Swan River and board a 45 minute Swan River cruise aboard a solar powered ferry, enjoying scenic views of the city and river bans. Afterwards, we'll get to join either a walking tour of Perth or a Riverside segway tour.
Following your fun-filled tour, we'll hit the road and drive to Matilda Bay, located near the Swan River, where we'll see amazing views of the Perth Skyline. We'll also stop for photos of the fabulous "Blue Boathouse." Then we'll enjoy lunch at the Bayside Kitchen while overlooking the Swan River.
Once we've filled our bellies we'll drive along the Swan River down towards Fremantle, stopping at Mosman Bay, Freshwater Bay and Claremont to enjoy stunning views of Perth and the Swan River along the way.
We'll end our Perth trip at Cottesloe Beach where you can stroll along the coast and relax with a sunset drink.
Join a guided walk through Perth discovering everything you need to know about the city including history, art, culture, nightlife, developments and much more! (Children under 12 years old must choose this option).
Jump on a Segway and cruise east to Langley Park and then loop back next to Supreme Court Gardens and continue west through the amazing Elizabeth Quay and to the base of Kings Park. Explore hidden areas of parkland which many Perth locals have never seen; beautiful fountains and waterfalls, right in the centre of Perth. Training on how to use the Segway is given before the trip to make sure you are comfortable on the Segway. (Age limit - 12 years old and above)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult - with Walking Tour Option
Adult - with Segway Tour option
Child - with Walking Tour Option (2 to 17 years old)
Child - with Segway Tour option (12 to 17 years old)
Senior - with Walking Tour Option (65+ years old)
Senior - with Segway Tour Option (65+ years old)
* Children who require a seat must pay the child price, even if they are younger than 3.
* The Segway Tour option is only available for individuals 12 years old and above.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Guide
Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off for Central Perth Accommodations & Select Fremantle Accommodations
The Segway Tour is only available for individuals 12 years or older. All children below the age of 12 must take the Walking Tour.
Hotel pick-up is available for Central Perth accommodations and select Fremantle accommodations. Please indicate your hotel name and address during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
Alternatively if you have not booked accommodations, you choose pick-up from the Perth tourist coach stand pickup point on Wellington Street, right outside Perth train station.
Comfortable footwear for walking short distances would be ideal, especially on the Pinnacles trip.
As Perth is the sunniest capital city in the world you will need sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, a bottle of water to keep you hydrated and a camera to capture all the amazing sights you will encounter.
Most of all remember to bring your adventurous spirit!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.