Summary of The Day: Take a full day to explore Western Australia's capital on a lively and scenic Perth sightseeing tour.
Our journey will lead us through Perth's highlights, including the Botanic Gardens at Kings Park, WACA cricket ground, historic Perth Mint, Swan Bell Tower, Royal Yacht club and St Georges Road before heading to Fremantle.
Here you can take lunch at your leisure (own expense), peruse the shops and markets or soak up the charming sandstone buildings. Then we'll enjoy a 1 hour tram ride taking in many of the sights of Fremantle before joining the river cruise from Fremantle to Perth. Sample wines and enjoy complimentary tea and coffee as you enjoy the stunning views cruising back into Perth.
Highlights of this tour
- Barrack Street Jetty
- Swan Bell Tower
- See the Western Australia cricket ground (WACA)
- Visit Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens offering great views in a spectacular setting
- Historic Perth Mint with colonial architecture
- Upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
- Old Swan Brewery, Perth's beer of choice
- The Royal Perth Yacht Club - once home to the America's Cup
- Stunning Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Ample time to explore historic Fremantle with it's relaxing atmosphere
- Tram car ride around Fremantle
- Captain Cook River Cruise including wine tasting and tea/coffee
- City skyline and park views as you cruise back into Perth
|USD $102.14||USD $67.33|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.