Summary of The Day: Take a full day to explore Western Australia's capital on a lively and scenic Perth sightseeing tour.
Our journey will lead us through Perth's highlights, including the Botanic Gardens at Kings Park, WACA cricket ground, historic Perth Mint, Swan Bell Tower, Royal Yacht club and St Georges Road before heading to Fremantle.
Here you can take lunch at your leisure (own expense), peruse the shops and markets or soak up the charming sandstone buildings. Then we'll enjoy a 1 hour tram ride taking in many of the sights of Fremantle before joining the river cruise from Fremantle to Perth. Sample wines and enjoy complimentary tea and coffee as you enjoy the stunning views cruising back into Perth.
Highlights of this tour
- Barrack Street Jetty
- Swan Bell Tower
- See the Western Australia cricket ground (WACA)
- Visit Kings Park and the Botanic Gardens offering great views in a spectacular setting
- Historic Perth Mint with colonial architecture
- Upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
- Old Swan Brewery, Perth's beer of choice
- The Royal Perth Yacht Club - once home to the America's Cup
- Stunning Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Ample time to explore historic Fremantle with it's relaxing atmosphere
- Tram car ride around Fremantle
- Captain Cook River Cruise including wine tasting and tea/coffee
- City skyline and park views as you cruise back into Perth
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.