Summary of The Day: More than 20 globally-inspired bathing experiences in a beautiful natural environment, followed by wine tasting and lunch at a winery, then The Enchanted Adventure Gardens.
- Transfer to Peninsula Hot Springs - Spend 2 or 3 hours discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world’s best. Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake
- Choose from a mineral pool, hilltop pool with 360 degree views, Turkish steam bath, reflexology walk, cave, pool, cold plunge pool and more.
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional local eatery along with complimentary wine tasting at the Cellar Door
- The Peninsula’s most delicious experience: artisan chocolates at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in
charming seaside Flinders (Apr - Oct).
- Choose to Pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm. (Nov - Mar).
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden! Australia's largest Tube Slide Park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscaped gardens.
We normally return to the meeting point between 5:30pm and 6:00pm.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Children younger than 3 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
All park entry fees including bath house entrance to Peninsula Hot Springs
Please bring appropriate clothing for all weather conditions and swimwear for Hot Springs. Snacks and water bottle are also recommended.
Minimum of 4 passengers required for tour departure. If we cannot reach the minimum number of passengers when the tour date is close, we may recommend alternative tour or date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.