Summary of The Day: More than 20 globally-inspired bathing experiences in a beautiful natural environment, followed by wine tasting and lunch at a winery, then The Enchanted Adventure Gardens.
- Transfer to Peninsula Hot Springs - Spend 2 or 3 hours discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world’s best. Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake
- Choose from a mineral pool, hilltop pool with 360 degree views, Turkish steam bath, reflexology walk, cave, pool, cold plunge pool and more.
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional local eatery along with complimentary wine tasting at the Cellar Door
- The Peninsula’s most delicious experience: artisan chocolates at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in
charming seaside Flinders (April - October).
- Choose to Pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm. (November - March).
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden! Australia's largest Tube Slide Park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscaped gardens.
|USD $147.30||USD $135.97|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Children younger than 3 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Enjoyed the trip. Relaxed and well spaced out. Enchanted adventure gardens was fun even for adults! Chocolate tasting can be skipped (but was nice anyway). Peninsula hot springs was beyond amazing! Few people on tour so was great. Guide ...was good. For me the gardens and hot springs were the highlight so i'd love to spend more time in those two (we got 3 hours in one and 45 mins in the other) only recommendation is to start the tour earlier and with the hot springs as the public bathing houses fill up soon so the sooner the better :) Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.