Summary of The Day: Witness a fantastic natural event that has been occurring for over 100 years and join us in the VIP Skybox on Phillips Island for premium viewing of the phenomenal Penguin Parade!
We'll pick you right up in Melbourne and head directly to Phillip Island, enjoying views of French Island from across Western Port Bay. WE'll pass through San Remo and cross over the bridge to Phillips Island. Here our expert ranger guide will take a small group (no more than 10) to the exclusive, fully covered viewing platform inside the ranger's box. Here you can enjoy gourmet light refreshments and a drink as you observe the Little Penguins running out over the beach to their burrows.
Enjoy VIP treatment and behold this amazing event! Afterwards you can explore the Visitor's Centre and follow the Penguin Experience to learn about the life of the Little Penguin. If your still hungry you can enjoy a light meal at The Penguin Parade restaurant (own expense).
* Price is per person for travelers aged 15 or older.
* Travelers younger than 15 years of age are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season.
The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.