Summary of The Day: Get up close and personal with the local wild dolphins and enjoy an exhilarating ride on our adventure boat!
Meet Logo, Boomerang or any of over 200 dolphins that we have come to know as friends. You may see mothers with newly-born calves. Learn how they use stingrays to catch octopus; see them leaping from the wake of our boat! Some days, dolphins are natural performers and playfully approach our boat to greet visitors. Other days, we quietly sneak alongside and watch them sleep!
We even have an underwater microphone to listen in to the clicks and whistles of the dolphins. After spending some quality time with the dolphins, we'll head to the wildlife conservation zone of the marine park to visit the sea lions at Seal Island, and to take advantage of any other wildlife viewing opportunities. Regular sightings include pelicans, ospreys, stingrays, cormorants, terns and more.
The cruise ends at Mersey Point Jetty, Shoalwater WA.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change frequently. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please check in at the departure point at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure to redeem your voucher and sign a waiver of liability.
100% Wild is a 12-meter (39-foot) Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat (RHIB) designed for speed, safety, comfort and eco-tourism. Covered open-air, theater-style seating puts you right up close to the wildlife, so that you can experience every thrill and enjoy some of the best coastal scenery in Western Australia.
Passengers with back injuries, a history of back injuries, who are frail, pregnant or concerned about sea sickness are required to sit in seats located in the rear half of the vessel. Seats in the forward half are subject to more vertical movement as the vessel travels over seas or swell which may aggravate existing or preexisting injuries.
What to wear: a warm, weather-proof jacket is essential, especially for children.
What to bring: prams, strollers, eskies, surfboards and other large pieces of luggage are welcome but will be stored on the ferry during the cruise due to limited space. Your luggage will be waiting on the Penguin Island jetty at the end of your cruise.
Cruises are subject to weather conditions. If we need to cancel we will contact you to see if you can reschedule. There is no charge to you if we have to cancel due to weather.
We have a better than 99% success rate at finding the local wild dolphins. Every 17.5 months the sea lions swim north to breed at islands approximately 600kms (373 miles) north of Perth, returning five months later. During this brief period we will not be able to visit the sea lions.
Dolphins come incredibly close. To ensure that we do not harm them in anyway (by transmitting skin diseases or damaging their protective skin layer) we adhere to a strict 'no touch' policy.
Feeding wild dolphins is strictly prohibited! Feeding dolphins in the wild may result in an increased mortality rate and a decrease in productivity.
If you suspect seasickness will be an issue for you, we recommend you visit a pharmacy a few days prior to your cruise; select a seat in the back half of the boat; keep your body temperature on the cooler side; keep your lenses clean (if you wear glasses or sunglasses); avoid looking through a camera or binoculars; and stay away from acidic food and drink such as orange juice and coffee.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.