Perth - Penguin Island - Swan Valley - Caversham Wildlife Park - Perth
Summary of The Day: We'll begin our fantastic adventure by traveling south to Penguin Island! We'll board a ferry from Mersey Point for a short but scenic journey to the island (October to May only - the Island is closed between June and mid-September).
Here we'll learn all about the Island’s most famous residents – the Little Penguins. Only in Western Australia can we find such a large colony of these wonderful critters who enjoy the gorgeous crystal clear waters on the shore. Though they're shy, we'll get to see them feed by one of the rangers. We'll get to spend some time exploring the Island whilst looking out for Penguins, Pelicans and a wide variety of other Australian wildlife.
Afterwards we'll depart on a glass bottom boat for a 45 minute cruise to see rare Australian Sea Lions, Pelicans and great views of the Islands. Relax as we drift over the sea grass meadows and limestone reefs spotting fish, crabs and other marine life through the glass bottom.
We'll have lunch back on the mainland at Pengo's Cafe. Then we'll depart towards Swan Valley and Whiteman Park. Keep your cameras ready; you're bound to spot wild kangaroos on our drive!
Here we'll arrive at Caversham Wildlife Park where you'll receive a guided tour to discover the most amazing native Australian Wildlife. Take this chance to feed a kangaroo, take a photo with koalas, and meet a wombat!
Also, don't forget to see the live Australian Farm Show where you can watch a sheep shearing, crack a stock whip, milk a Cow, bottle feed a Lamb, meet a Stockman on horseback, swing a billy, watch sheep dogs mustering the sheep – all the excitement of a true blue Aussie farm!
Hotel pick-up is available for Central Perth accommodations and select Fremantle accommodations. Please indicate your hotel name and address during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
Alternatively if you have not booked accommodations, you may choose pick-up from the Perth tourist coach stand pickup point on Wellington Street, right outside Perth train station.
Comfortable footwear for walking short distances would be ideal.
As Perth is the sunniest capital city in the world you will need sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, a bottle of water to keep you hydrated and a camera to capture all the amazing sights you will encounter.
Most of all remember to bring your adventurous spirit!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.