Honolulu - Pearl Harbor - North Shore - Polynesian Cultural Center - Honolulu
Summary of The Day: Today discover the best attractions in Oahu with the ultimate sightseeing experience from Honolulu! First up, you will immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and personal stories of Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 with this moving and memorable experience that vividly brings to life that fateful day America was swept into World War II.
Next, we'll cruise past the famous surfing beaches of Pipeline and Waimea Bay, stopping for photos at Sunset Beach then enjoying lunch on us at a famous shrimp shack!
Then, we'll end the day with a visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center where you'll enjoy admission to seven island villages, go-native activities and spectacular canoe pageant. Imagine having your experienced tour guide accompany you as you explore PCC. Receive a flower lei before dining at an authentic luau and enjoy the spectacular “Ha: Breath of Life” show, A story of passion, ignited by fire, song and dance.
Tour Days: Monday (Only from Ko Olina side)
Pickup: 7:30 am
Tour Days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (From Waikiki)
Pickup: 7:40 am
Please allow a 20-minute window for your Tour Guide to arrive.
Please input your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Attire: Dress comfortably but please remember that shirts and shoes required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. Bags not allowed in Pearl Harbor Visitor Center but if needed may be checked and stored for $3.00 per bag.
Tour guides reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.