Summary of The Day: We offer a low-cost, "hop on, hop off" shuttle service operated by professional and courteous drivers who are well versed in the areas' wineries. As opposed to other wine touring services that keep you bound to a set schedule, with a predetermined group of wineries, with a group of people you will be stuck with all day long - we offer you freedom from these constraints.
Our vans run in a constant loop picking up and dropping off customers approximately every 40 minutes at whichever wineries they desire. We return in approximately 40 minutes to pick you up again, but if you want to stay a while longer, just say so and wait for the next shuttle in another 40 minutes.
We service over 60 wineries in the region and you just pick and choose where you want to “hop on” and “hop off” all day long. We let you set your pace and create your own itinerary. You are no longer stuck with a group of strangers on a set schedule for the entire day!
You may also choose from the following options: 2 & 3 Day Passes
Will you be in the area for few days? Save money with our 2 & 3 day passes. Simply pick the first day of your 2 or 3 day pass and proceed with your booking! Days need not be consecutive or within same region, but within days of each other.
We offer an “all inclusive” rate, which includes lunch and tasting fees at 4 pre-selected Paso Robles wineries. An 18% gratuity will be added for the All Inclusive customers.
The Mare – Turkey, Gouda with Herbed Aioli Sauce on Cracked Wheat Sourdough Bread
The Mustang – Turkey, Ham, Swiss, Tomatoes with Herbed Aioli Sauce on Cracked Wheat Sourdough Bread
The Philly - Black Forrest Ham, Swiss Cheese on Focaccia Bread
The Stallion – Salami, Goat Cheese, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Garlic on Flat Ciabatta Bread
The Molly – Layers of Swiss & Jack Cheese and Tomato with Herbed Aioli Sauce on Panini Bread
Each lunch comes with your choice of pasta salad or mixed green salad with a delicious shallot vinaigrette. Please indicate your side with each sandwich order.
Pickups during 10:30am - 11:30am, Returns begin after 4:00pm
Menu is subject to change without notice!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*This tour requires minimum 2 guests to operate.
*Adult shares the same price with adult.
*No wine tasting at the winery for guests under 21 years.
*Default price is the Paso Robles "Hop On, Hop Off" service.
Door-to-door pickup and return within Paso Robles, Templeton or Atascadero city limits.
Professional local tour guide/driver
All personal expenses (souvenirs, meals, etc)
Service fee for tour guide/driver (15% recommended)
Pick up locations outside of these towns (Paso Robles, Templeton or Atascadero), additional fees applied
Pick-up time is between 10:30 - 11:30am. Please arrive at the pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to the departure time.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.