Summary of The Day: This culinary odyssey will delve into the world of French gastronomy by exploring the small boutiques of the Rive Gauche, giving you a rare opportunity to sample some of the finest delicacies in town. Your tour of the Left Bank will begin at a tart boutique, where we'll bite into one of Brigette Bardot's favorite cream puff pies. Then we'll visit a classic Paris bakery for a taste of silky-soft macarons.
Next we'll sample chocolates and creamy caramels at a renowned chocolatier. Stepping into this fancy boutique is a feast for the eyes. After that you'll be taken to try delicate waffles infused with butter and Madagascar vanilla, a specialty hailing from the French city of Lille.
Following a coffee break in a classic Paris cafe we'll take you to eat a decadent French classic, kouignettes, and learn the secrets of how they're made. Next, chocolates infused with various spices are on the menu at a hidden emporium. Then we will bite into Middle-Eastern patisseries at a Tunisian bakery.
And last but not least, we'll visit a cream-puff specialist for a taste of the sinfully delicious.
Each stop on this tour is a great opportunity to pick up that unique Parisian souvenir or gift you’ve been looking for. A great way to share a taste of Paris with friends back home!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is the same for all ages.
* Participation is free for children below the age of 10.
* Group size: 2 to 7 persons
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Guided walking tour of Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Visits to confectionaries and patisseries with sponge tart, waffle, chocolate, pastry, and macaron tastings
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.