Summary of The Day: See the City of Lights during a panoramic bus tour and from the River Seine!
During the air-conditioned panoramic coach, you'll see Paris' most famous sights including the Opera House, Place Vendome, Pantheon, Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides.
Then step aboard a glass-topped boat for a 1-hour long audio guide cruise along the Seine. Admire the stunning architecture of the heart of Paris's most prestigious monuments lining the banks of the Seine including the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Conciergerie and the Orsay Museum.
Afterwards, we have booked you the best tables in the restaurant Chez Clement on the Champs-Elysees, one of the most fashionable streets of France's capital city.
Recorded commentary during the city tour is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean. Children's commentary is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
Commentary during the cruise is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children's commentary is available in French.
Menu Chez Clement
- Kir White wine
* Passion Cocktail Champagne on Valentine's Day
Starter of your choice:
- 6 snails stuffed with garlic butter, or
- Seasonal salad, or
- Gratin pasta stuffed with cheese, or
- Onion soup, or
- Pate of duck and smoked duck
Main course of your choice:
- Aveyronnaise pork saussage homemade mashed potatoes, or
- Sauteed fresh pollock, homemade mashed potatoes, or
- Duck leg confit, sautees potatoes and mushrooms, or
- French fries and salad
Dessert of your choice:
- Floating meringue island, custard cream, or
- Creme brulee a la cassonade, or
- Sorbets (lemon, orange, blackberry), or
- Vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, or
- ½ bottle of wine: Pays d'Oc Pere Clement Wine (white, red or rose), or
- 25cl soft drink, or
- 25cl Beer, or
- ½ bottle of mineral water (50 cl)
- Coffee or tea
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and above
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
One-hour cruise on the River Seine with audio commentary
Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
Recorded commentary (digital sound) and personal earphone sets
Dinner and drinks on the Champs-Elysees at Chez Clement
During mid-summer, part of the tour will take place during daylight.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.