• Visit the main monuments on your own time!
• Sit comfortably each time you take the bus.
*Paris L'Open Tour: 1 pass/4 tour routes/50 stops: Paris Grand Tour: 2 hours Montparnasse Saint-Germain: 1 hour Montmartre - Grands Boulevards: 120 minutes The Bastille - Bercy: 100 minutes Individual earphones: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Czech or Chinese-Mandarin.
*Please leave your preferred commentary language in the Comments column at the checkout page when making a reservation.
Summer Schedule (April 1 - Oct 31): Daily departures, except on special events
Bus frequency: Every 10 minutes
First departure: 9:30am
End of the service: 7:00pm
Winter Schedule (Nov 1 - Mar 31): Daily departures, except on special events
Bus frequency: Every 30 minutes
First departure: 9:30am
End of the service: 6:00pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* The display price is for a one-day pass.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in open-top, double-decker coach
Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
After booking online, present your printed voucher at any L'Open Tour bus stop to redeem to the driver in exchange for the 1 or 2-day pass. It must be used on consecutive days.
You can redeem your voucher on any L'Open Tour bus or at La Boutique Open Tour, 13 rue Auber 75009 Paris.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We only offer the following pick up point for this tour:
09:30AM-06:30PM(NOV-MAR) Paris Paris L'OpenTour (Bus frequency: every 30 minutes from 09:30am-06:30pm.) RoissyBus stop, 11 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris