Summary of The Day: With Paris L'Open Tour, discover four tour routes and explore the Paris you have been looking for - historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper-friendly!
Hop on and hop off as often as you please and see Paris in your own time and at your own pace. Enjoy fantastic views from the open top deck, it's unique, it's L'Open Tour!
Please consult our in-depth Paris sightseeing map for specific time tables and destinations.
• Visit the main monuments on your own time!
• Sit comfortably each time you take the bus.
*Paris L'Open Tour: 1 pass/4 tour routes/50 stops:
Paris Grand Tour: 2 hours
Montparnasse Saint-Germain: 1 hour
Montmartre - Grands Boulevards: 120 minutes
The Bastille - Bercy: 100 minutes
Individual earphones: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Czech or Chinese-Mandarin.
*Please leave your preferred commentary language in the Comments column at the checkout page when making a reservation.
Summer Schedule (April 1 - Oct 31): Daily departures, except on special events
Bus frequency: Every 10 minutes
First departure: 9:30am
End of the service: 7:00pm
Winter Schedule (Nov 1 - Mar 31): Daily departures, except on special events
Bus frequency: Every 30 minutes
First departure: 9:30am
End of the service: 6:00pm
|USD $35.99||USD $18.54|
* Adult: 12 and older (before April 1, 2017), 16 and older (as of April 1, 2017)|
* Child: 4-11 years of age (before April 1, 2017), 4-15 years of age (as of April 1, 2017)
* Participation is free for children younger than 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
We only offer the following pick up point for this tour:
09:30AM-06:30PM(NOV-MAR) Paris Paris L'OpenTour (Bus frequency: every 30 minutes from 09:30am-06:30pm.) RoissyBus stop, 11 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.