Summary of The Day: We'll drive to the oldest part of the Capital to admire Vendome Square and Palais Garnier, followed by the Louvre - Hotel de Ville - Bastille Square - Rue Saint-Antoine - Marais District - Latin Quarter - Sorbonne - College de France - Pantheon - Luxembourg Gardens - Saint-Germain des Pres.
On the second part of the tour, learn about all the history, architecture and artwork of Notre Dame Cathedral. To get there we'll take a small boat across to Ile del la Cite (except when the river is too high!). During the guided tour you will learn all about the importance of the Cathedral in the history of Paris.
Apr to Oct:
Mon: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Tue: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Wed: English, Spanish, German, French
Thu: English, Spanish, Italian
Fri: English, Spanish, Itlian, Portuguese
Sat: English, Spanish, Italian, German
Sun: English, Spanish, French, Italian
Nov to Mar:
Mon: English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
Wed: English, Spanish, French, German
Sat: English, Spanish, French, German
Sun: Spanish, Italian
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3 to 11 years of age
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
Guided tour of Paris as per itinerary
Boat transfer to Ile de la Cite (except when service is interrupted)
Sundays and in case of mass, the guide will comment on the cathedral and its three portals from the square.
In winter, the tour may be conducted entirely by motorcoach.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.