La Marina de Paris Dinner Cruise + Show at The Lido
Summary of The Day: Take an amazing dinner cruise on the River Seine first heading east past the Notre-Dame Cathedral, Ille de la Cite and Ile Saint-Louis. We'll then sail westward to the Eiffel Tower passing in front of the Louvre Museum and underneath one of the most famous bridges of Paris - Pont Alexandre III.
**Menu "Decouverte" (subject to modification)**
- Scallops with smoked sauce, leek fondue
- Country-style confit, toasted fusette bread
- Duck foie gras, stewed toffee apple
- Lightly creamed green asparagus coulis with chestnut flakes
- Braised chicken supreme, lentils with seasonal vegetables
- Or cod loin, soft risotto with peas, fennel emulsion
- Pear and whipped cream verrine, salted butter caramel coulis
- Fondant chocolate biscuit and vanilla cream
- Soft rice pudding, mango and pineapple tartare
- Coffee mille-feuille and chocolate ganache, Joconde biscuit
- 1 glass of wine or soft drink
**Vegetarian Menu (subject to modification)**
- Calabash of green asparagus and marinated vegetables, sherry vinegar sauce
- Crushed potatoes, lentils with vegetables, oyster mushrooms and baby broad beans
- Assortment of seasonal fruits in light syrup, red fruit coulis
- 1 glass of wine or soft drink
After our dinner cruise, we'll head to the Paris Lido cabaret via bus. You'll be able see the Lido's new revue featuring the magnificent Blue Bell Girls!
Situated on the most beautiful avenue in the world, the Champs Elysees, the Lido is one of Paris's mythical cabarets! Started up in 1946 by brothers Joseph and Louis Clerico, the Lido has never stopped dazzling spectators with its parades full of feathers, glitter and dreams. The Lido features 42 Bluebell Girls who are the elite of cabaret dancers. The Lido's has a swimming pool, water screen and a genuine ice rink to all be be included into performances.
You will be accompanied to a point within the vicinity of your hotel, if located within Paris.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
Dinner cruise on the Marina de Paris
Glass of wine or soft drink
Show at Le Lido with a glass of champagne
Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
Clients are accompanied to a location within close proximity of their hotel in Paris at the end of the tour.
Formal dress required. Gentlemen are asked to wear a tie and jacket.
Use of the Cloakroom is mandatory at The Lido.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.