We have been perfecting our Paris Day Bike Tour since 1999, and it is a fabulous way to visit Paris - you will love this tour! Join us for a relaxing and fun pedal through our beautiful city. Whether you're a Paris rookie or traveled veteran, our goal is not to overwhelm you with mind-bending dates and boring stories. Instead, we offer you the famous sites, a great orientation, all the educational information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo opportunities, a comfortable bike and superb personal service from your guide. Essentially, we want you to love Paris like we do and have a great time doing it! The Paris Day Bike Tour also includes a break at a fabulous cafe nestled among the trees of the Tuileries Gardens (own expense). This is the perfect time to find out the latest Paris info from your guide and to get to know the rest of your group.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age 4.
* All participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
* Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg.
* Trailers have a 2 child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 80lbs/36kg.
* Babyseats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
* Please specify at the time of booking if children need special equipment.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
All adults participating in the tour must be able to ride a bicycle.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
The tour operates rain or shine; we have rain ponchos for sale in our office.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.