Summary of The Day: See the monuments of Paris and the famous bridges over the River Seine illuminated at night! Visit Paris at night with a city tour via our panoramic bus. Then, see a show at one of Paris' most famous cabarets!
Our panoramic bus tour will pass the Vendome Square, Comedie Francaise, Louvre museum, Pont-Neuf bridge, Hotel de la Monnaie, Saint-Germain-des-Pres district, Notre Dame Cathedral, Chatelet Square, the Conciergerie, Hotel de Ville, Place de la Concorde , Petit et Grand Palais, Champs-Elysees Avenue and Arc de Triomphe.
Commentary is available in 11 languages including French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, Russian and Korean. Children's commentary is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
We'll then head to the Lido! Situated on the most beautiful avenue in the world, the Champs Elysees, the Lido is one of Paris's mythical cabarets! Started up in 1946 by brothers Joseph and Louis Clerico, the Lido has never stopped dazzling spectators with its parades full of feathers, glitter and dreams. The Lido features 42 Bluebell Girls who are the elite of cabaret dancers. The Lido's has a swimming pool, water screen and a genuine ice rink to all be be included into performances.
During the approximate 1.5-hour show, you will be offered a glass of Champagne.
You will be returned to a point within close proximity of your hotel at the end of the evening.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years old
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
You will be accompanied to a location within close proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour.
On Fridays and Saturdays during the winter and in case of a second show at the Lido, a cruise will be offered.
Elegant casual dress is required. Men are asked to wear a tie and jacket.
Use of the cloakroom is mandatory at the Lido (not included).
During summer, a portion of the tour takes place in daylight.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.