Summary of The Day: Discover Paris's most famous sights and monuments on a single tour. This tour of Paris by night includes a visit to the second level of the Eiffel Tower, with breathtaking views of the illuminated capital and a panoramic coach tour of the city plus a 1-hour long cruise along the River Seine in a glass-topped boat. This comprehensive tour is the ideal way to experience the magic of Paris as nights falls!
Your tour by air-conditioned panoramic coach will give you an opportunity to visit Paris and learn about its history and most famous sights with an audio guide. Special commentary for children is also available in French, English, Spanish, Italian and German. Marvel at Paris' most beautiful and well-known sights including the Opera House, Place Vendome, Pantheon, Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides.
Then step aboard a glass-topped boat for a 1-hour long audio guide cruise along the Seine. Admire the stunning architecture of the heart of Paris's most prestigious monuments lining the banks of the Seine including the Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, Conciergerie and the Orsay Museum.
Thanks to your priority access with our Eiffel Tower tickets, you'll skip the line and go straight up to the second level of the Eiffel Tower, Paris's most iconic monument. Built by Gustave Eiffel for the Universal Exhibition in 1889, it is 1,063 feet tall. Take in the magnificent panorama of the capital by night and spend time exploring this incredible monument on your own.
On some evenings we will visit Eiffel Tower first, followed by the River Seine cruise and/or the city tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
Coach tour with audio-guide commentary (digital sound)
Tickets for River Seine cruise and the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
The order of attractions visited is subject to change.
During mid-summer, part of the tour will take place during daylight.
Please print your tour voucher and present it on the day of departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.