Summary of The Day: The popular Mediterranean destination of Paphos has plenty to offer, from castles and tombs of ancient nobles to the famous St. Paul’s Pillar and gorgeous sandy beaches. If you wish to take advantage of Paphos’ beautiful beaches and hot climate, then be sure to spend time in the harbour area with its soft sand and deep blue waters which are ideal for water sports. Near the harbour (Stop 1) is the world renowned archaeological site, an immense complex of ruins showcasing the well-preserved mosaics of Paphos. See the remains of a 7th century castle, the Saranda Kolones. Nearby is the medieval harbourside fort where you can enjoy stunning views and discover more of Paphos’ rich history. Originally built in the 13th century during the island’s Lusignan era and remodelled by the Venetians three centuries later, the castle has a maze of vaulted rooms and cells. The Ottomans used it as dungeons and the British as a warehouse for salt. The harbour offers picturesque quayside walks as well as fish restaurants, cafes, and bars to relax in. Take the bus tour to the Archaeological Museum which houses a collection of Cypriot antiquities, covering the Neolithic Age, Middle Ages, Bronze Age and Roman periods.
Ticket Length: 24 hours
Duration: 60 minutes
Frequency: every 60-90 mins from 10:00am to 4:00pm
2. St Paul’s Pillar
3. Fabrica Hill
4. Tombs of the Kings
5. Pafos Old Town
6. Town Hall and Museums
7. Pafos District Archaeological Museum
8. Recreational Area
9. Phaethon Beach Hotel
10. Ledra and Athena Beach
11. Lagoon Olympic Resort
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.