Rome - Vatican City - Rome
Summary of The Day: Get the ultimate Vatican experience on your next trip to Rome with Papal Audience tickets to hear the Pope's speech in person and receive the Papal Blessing at either St. Peter's Square or Nervi Hall. Join dozens of other pilgrims as the Pope welcomes you to the Vatican!
You'll be picked up directly from your hotel and transferred to the Vatican, where you'll experience the Papal Audience. But first, you'll receive a short panoramic tour of via Nazionale, Piazza Venezia, Corso Vittorio, Corso Rinascimento, and Lungotevere. We'll then be dropped off at Piazza dei Tribunali and walk past Castel Sant'Angelo and via della Conillazione on our way to St. Peter's Basilica. You will check in with our guaranteed tickets at the square, passing through a metal detector. Our experienced and professional guide will take you to a spot where you will have an excellent view of the ceremony.
Then the main event will begin. Join dozens of other pilgrims as the Pope welcomes you to the Vatican! Feel free to pray or simply observe one of the most incredible, long-standing traditions in the Catholic world.
Following this spectacular ceremony we'll visit a typical Roman restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, we'll begin our tour of the Vatican, using our skip-the-line tickets to enter the Vatican Museum without any delay. Here we'll be free experience 54 galleries filled with works of great artists such as Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and more!
The last gallery will offer the most unique experience as we enter the Sistine Chapel where we'll see the most famous fresco in the world, Michelangelo's "The Last Judgement." Take this trip of a lifetime to see a divine work of art!
We'll end the day with a tour of St. Peter's Basilica, completing your Papal experience with a visit to one of the largest and most renowned basilicas in the world.
|Per Person||USD $119.54|
|Child (3-8)||USD $95.63|
- Hotel pick-up (only in listed hotels in central Rome)
- Booking and pick-up of the Papal Audience tickets
- Guaranteed admission to the Audience
- Exclusive Skip the Line Entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Professional Guide
- Blessing of the Rosary beads (optional and rosary not included)
- Optional Gratuities
- Tour only operates on Wednesdays.
- Tour starts at 7:30 AM with the Papal Audience, according to the Holy Father's schedule.
- If you are not staying in a listed hotel, we ask you to meet the group at the reach I Love Rome Office (Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, in front of the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – Repubblica Stop).
- Tour ends at 5:30 PM approx. in the Vatican Area.
- You can select this tour in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7