Summary of The Day: Discover the beautiful of the Panorama Garden Estate, enjoy a delicious Australian meal, and relax at the Peninsula Hot Springs with a fantastic day trip from Melbourne.
After picking you up from a hotel or central location in Melbourne's CBD, we'll head out at around 8:30am. Enjoy this comfortable and scenic drive to Murray's Lookout where we'll enjoy stunning views of the Mornington Peninsula. Afterwards, we'll arrive at Sunny Ridge Farm (seasonal trip) at around 10:15am.
From here we'll head to the Panorama Garden Estate for a 2 hour garden tour. Stroll through this gorgeous garden and encounter the local wildlife, including wallabies, rare white kangaroos, miniature alpacas, donkeys, Tiffany the pony, Bucky the horse as well as some of Australia’s most beautiful wild birds including parrots, galahs and cockatoos. You might even encounter the wedge tail eagles.
We'll also walk through the secret gardens and discover the incredible 10 meter deep Crater with its boardwalk and lakes. Then, get up close and touch the 200 million year old petrified woods from Borneo. See the magnificent bronze life size statues of Grace and Lilli the ballerina. Walk through ferny creek and see the wizard, Fairy’s, Pixie and Tree man.
After having our fill of the gardens we'll enjoy an Aussie smoked American Southern Style Barbecue by Red Gum barbecue, award winning great Aussie barbecue, at 1:00pm.
At around 2:30pm we'll head to the the Peninsula Hot Springs to relax in this award-winning thermal hot springs. You'll have over 20 options to choose from at this fantastic bath house, including thermal mineral spring pools, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), cave pool, hilltop pool offering 360 degree views of the region, underground sauna, reflexology walk, massaging thermal mineral showers, family bathing area, lakeside pool and naturally landscaped bathing gully.
Once you've finished relaxing we'll head out at 4:30pm for our return trip to Melbourne, enjoying stunning views before arriving at 5:45pm.
Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear to cater for undulating, outdoor walkways.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
So many amazing nooks and crannies to experience at Panorama Garden Estate. The beautiful Mornington weather gave way to what I can only describe as a tranquil paradise. The proprietors; Nick and Annemaree made me feel more than welcome and... allowed me to wander freely their stunning 55 acre property. Being a Yoga enthusiast, I took this opportunity to Take in the stunning view from the 'Top Seat' with some meditation and Yoga. It was a sheer joy to see the rare albino Kangaroos they have in their property grazing in the same field around me as I meditated. It definitely brought a tear to my eye. If you haven't seen them, you really must!
From the conversation I had with Nick afterwards, the Gardens and animals will continue to grow as his intriguing mind continues to create more wonders throughout the property. I'll most definitely be organising another walk through in the months to come to see what new animals have been added and gardens created. The experience was most definitely Chicken Soup for the Soul.Read full review
Panorama Garden Estate would have to be one of the most amazing spots on the mornington peninsular, from the garden walks, to the amazing rare animals to the epic views. This gem of a place is a must visit.
Panorama Garden Estate is a perfect destination for a 1 day trip or even more. We had an amazing experience in our family day trip and thanks to our wonderful hosts Nick and Anne Marie who helped and guided us to discover the beauty of the ...nature in such a fantastic place on earth.Read full review