Summary of The Day: City Sightseeing Panama is the best way to get to know our city. Our tour stops at the Miraflores Locks (Canal), Bio-museum, Flamenco Amador, the Old Quarter, Parque Urraca, Multicentro and Albrook Mall. We offer an excellent price and a unique product in our city.
The hop on, hop off feature gives you an opportunity to explore all the sites. The Canal (Miraflores Visitor Center) is an engineer wonder and with its expansion has acquired an even greater recognition you will find a museum, movie, ice cream and coffee shops, a lookout balcony and a souvenir shop. The view from Flamenco Amador gives you an amazing view of the skyscrapers and the city where you can enjoy the sights next to a beautiful marina, restaurants and a duty free. The Old Quarter has an incredible vibe where you can get familiarized with Panama’s history. Visit old refurbished churches and enjoy more than 20 restaurants and hotels with amazing cuisine and views from the top. With the Malls we visit you can enjoy some shopping at an accessible price. The Biomuseum also known as biodiversity museum was designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry. This is Gehry’s first design for Latin America. It contains 8 exhibitions that will mainly revolve around the idea of Panama’s biodiversity. These exhibitions will be mainly led by Smithsonian Institution and the University of Panama. Besides a museum it also has the capacity to host small events such as concerts, private event and expositions
- Duration: 120 mins
- Frequency: every 60 mins from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.